• WTF Designs completes all orders as soon as possible but customers should allow up to 14 working days for delivery from the date of acceptance and payment,
any likelihood of overrunning that period will be notified to the customer at the earliest possible time.
• Special deadlines – The Supplier will endeavor to meet any special deadlines the Customer may have, but will not accept any deadlines which may prove
detrimental to pre-existing customers.
Please can customers always give a contact email and telephone number so we are able to contact you if needed.
Any additional text for VHS customers can added to the order notes which can be found on the check out .
Carriage (Shipping and Handling)
• Carriage is normally charged according to weight and volumetric weight as designated by the carrier, unless otherwise arranged.
• The supplier reserves the right to add reasonable charges to cover the cost of packaging and the time taken to arrange shipment.
• Goods will normally be shipped via the most cost-effective route. Carriers may include, but not be limited to the Royal Mail or any other courier service.
• The supplier may also deliver goods personally by prior arrangement, for which a carriage charge will normally be levied.
• Goods will not normally be insured in transit below the value of £45 unless the customer specifically requests it. Costs of insurance, recorded delivery or
registered post must be borne by the customer and will be included in the carriage charge.
• The supplier shall not be liable for claims arising from loss or damage to properly packaged goods in transit.
• The supplier always uses good quality garments and substrates, but cannot guarantee nor offer a warranty upon the quality of manufacture of any garment or
substrate nor upon the conditions in which the goods are transported during delivery. If the customer should discover (within 7 days of delivery) that an item is
faulty, then the Supplier will replace the goods, subject always to the goods being returned for inspection prior to any replacement being made.
• To claim under this guarantee the customer must contact the supplier and obtain returns authorisation.
• Once authorisation has been obtained the customer should return the alleged faulty goods to the returns address given.
• The goods will then be inspected and if the alleged fault is found a replacement will be issued.
• Returns of embroidered and vinyl printed goods are not accepted under any circumstances unless the item is found damaged within 7 days of receiving the item.
• No guarantees are given if the customer has supplied their own garment(s) or other Substrate(s).